Avantika Naik studies Computer Science at Carnegie Mellon University. Throughout her life, she strives to be a role model and advocate for younger students and underrepresented groups in STEM. She also makes STEM and tech related YouTube videos to share what she learned so she can help the next generation of students in STEM.
- MIT Blueprint Hackathon – 3rd place winner
- NCWIT Aspirations in Computing – Regional Affiliate Winner
- Science Ambassador Scholarship Finalist
- National History Day – 2 times National Competitor
Rianna Campbell studies Computer Science and Computational Biology at Carnegie Mellon University. She is fluent in Java, C, and has experience with Scratch. She loves computer science, and she is fascinated by countless applications of computer science, especially in biology.
- National Merit Scholarship Finalist
- 6th place Cyber Security Competition
- First Place Tech Challenge
Christine Mathews earns a double major in Electrical & Computer Engineering and Computer Science. She is part of the Engineering Honors Academy. She is proficient in Java, C, Python and other popular computer languages. This summer, she will be interning as a Software Engineer at Uber. She was a beloved teacher at Kumon Math and Reading Center with more than a year of experience, and currently works as an SAT tutor with high school students.
You can find more about her experience, projects, and extracurriculars at Christine Mathews